McCallum Testing Laboratories is actively seeking an Entry-Level Geotechnical Engineer for employment. Successful candidates will have excellent customer service skills and must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree in Geotechnical Engineering desirable
- Pass the Engineering-In-Training (E.I.T.) examination or ability to obtain within 1 year
- Geotechnical experience desirable
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish effective internal and external working relationships
- Ability to communicate clearly with on-site contractors
- Virginia state driver’s license (or immediate ability to receive one)
Typical project assignments include collecting or compiling geotechnical data, reviewing soil boring classifications, engineering evaluation, recommendations, test pile evaluations, static and dynamic pile analysis, reports, etc. on commercial, institutional, industrial, residential, and public works infrastructure projects. Incumbent may be required to travel to field assignments.
- Company vehicle and gas card for work purposes
- Cell phone and safety equipment provided
- Health and Dental Insurance for employee and dependents
- Life, Accident and Supplemental Insurance for employee and dependents
- 401K and financial advisor assistance
- Pretax benefit plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
Please fill out the contact form below, upload your resume, and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest; we look forward to speaking with you!