It is important to know the environmental condition of the land on which you plan to build and to evaluate and minimize environmental risks. Our environmental consulting staff inspects, analyzes, and reports on prospective land in order to then make recommendations for further investigation and, if necessary, remediation of any harmful substances or vapors found. We evaluate the impact to soil and groundwater from leaking underground storage tanks, dry cleaners, landfills, and other contaminated sites.
For example, one of our recent clients had no idea that their land was previously developed as a gas station. We detected the petroleum impact to the soil and groundwater, analyzed the potential risk for petroleum vapor intrusion, provided recommendations for remediation, and managed the remediation process. Now the landowner can build with peace of mind knowing their land is free of harmful vapors.
Environmental Services Offered
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Underground Storage Tank Release Investigations and Remediation
- State Petroleum Tank Fund Reimbursement Applications
- Asbestos Inspections and Management Planning
- Site Characterizations
- Environmental Report Review
- Groundwater Monitoring Studies
- Risk Assessments
- Radon Testing
- Remediation Management of Contaminated Sites
Manager of Environmental Services – Charlotte Ebbert